Numerous sources may request an evaluation of an individual, including physicians, attorneys, educators, and employers. This information can then be used to receive disability benefits for education, help find a diagnosis for treatment, as well as other purposes. Testing can also be used as a starting place for counseling. With the results, therapists can formulate an efficient and beneficial therapy approach.
Evaluations at Comprehensive Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Psychological testing for psychiatric, mental, emotional, and behavioral difficulties
- Dual diagnosis assessment and psychological evaluation
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Evaluation
- Learning Disability testing
- Career skill set assessment and testing
- Psychological Assessments and reports are usually completed within 2 to 3 business days of testing and data collection.
If you are interested in learning more about assessment services, you may contact our intake department at 614-442-0664, or email us at [email protected] to request more specific information.