Comprehensive Services Inc. is a well-established practice that offers comprehensive behavioral health care services for adults, adolescents, and children in individual, group, marital and/or family counseling environments. Our company utilizes evidence-based practices and offers a wide spectrum of therapy approaches and focus areas, including psychotherapy, psychiatry, hypnosis, neurofeedback and biofeedback, dietetics, and telehealth.
Comprehensive Services is always accepting resumes for the following licensed professionals: Psychologists, Psychiatrists, LPCCs, LISWs, and Clinical Registered Nurse Practitioners.
We are currently looking for 4 counselors or social workers to work either full time or part time for further expansion of our office.
A successful candidate will have the basic competencies:
- Conduct diagnostic assessments using interviews, observation of clients, gathering of information from collateral sources, and testing
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans
- Provide intervention/treatment; conduct individual, family, and group therapeutic services within the scope of practice
- Maintain clinical records for each client
- Engage in consultation and applicable educational opportunities to remain current with Ohio state license requirements
- Participate in peer/supervision opportunities
- Share information and demonstrate ability to listen openly and empathetically to others
- Contribute to a positive work environment by treating others with fairness and respect
- Support the relationship between CSI and the community by demonstrating respectful, courteous, and cooperative behavior when interacting with clients, visitors, and other employees
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple clients
- Be self-directed and self-motivated
Active Independent License in State of Ohio
Hiring and Start dates:
New hires will begin the credentialing process once contracts are signed. Clinicians will begin seeing new clients immediately with enrollment or transfer of insurance panels.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation is competitive, dependent on insurance panel credentialing, experience and level of competencies.
Benefits of working with CSI:
- Higher than Columbus area average compensation for contracted clinicians
- Collaborative and positive team environment
- Schedule flexibility by determining your own hours
- Referrals to fill your schedule
- Flexibility in determining preferred areas of treatment and/or clinical skill refinement (individual, couples, family, group, specific populations, etc.)
- Administrative support for reception, scheduling, billing, record keeping, & marketing/social media optional
- All technology provided (computer, fax/scan, secured phone lines, etc.)
- CSI completes all insurance credentialing/contracting for new providers
- Prime location with easy access to I-270 and 315
- Professional and peer supervision or case consultation available for providers
- Motivated clients (self-pay & insurance)
- Large group room available to all providers for group therapy, psychoeducation, workshops, etc.
- Supportive and progressive company culture